Thousands of listeners have discovered my FREE Stepmom Circles Podcast. The show includes interviews of authors, experts, and stepfamily members.
“I read your book and I listen to your podcast as often as I can and I have to say thank you for sharing your experiences and providing so much advice, but most importantly for letting me know I’m not alone or crazy for feeling the things I feel!” –A Stepmom Reviewer
A podcast is an MP3 file that you can listen to here for free.
Want to talk about the shows with me and other stepmothers? Join the Stepmom Circles group on FaceBook.
“I almost cried the first time I listened to your podcast. Thanks for making this stepmom feel like I finally have someone looking out for ‘us.'” –iTunes Review
Listen to the Stepmom Circles Podcast to hear my interviews with experts such as:
- Wednesday Martin, Ph.D, the author of Stepmonster
- Izzy Rose, the author of the fab stepmom memoir The Package Deal
- David Carder, infidelity expert and the author of Torn Asunder: Recovering from an Extramarital Affair
- Susan Wisdom, the author of Stepcoupling
- Pilar Gerasimo, the Editor-in-Chief of Experience Life magazine
- Dr. Jan Hoistad, the author of Relationship Rescue
- Ron Deal and Laura Petherbridge, authors of The Smart Stepmom
- And many, many more!
“I will be listening to every one of your podcasts with sheer pleasure and a feeling of indulgence that I haven’t had for such a long time as a stepmom who knows only too well the sense of isolation that comes with stepmothering. Your work is healing and so very needed. Keep it up!” –iTunes Reviewer